- Responsible for assisting the Marketing Manager/Head in creating designs for marketing collateral
- Provides varied and complex administrative and office support services through the maintenance of graphics library on marketing and sales to promote the company’s products and services consistent with the company policies
- Required to operate on a profit basis within the framework of policies, objectives and budgets
- Create, design and produce artwork such as signage, poster and flyers for marketing collateral as as brochures, tarpaulins, newsletter ads, etc; determine the most cost-effective way to the requirements considering legibility and space requirements;
- Mounts, mats, labels and frames photographs and other scientific visual materials for display and exhibit purpose following specifications, make rack and booth designs;
- Create, design and produce charts, graphs, simple illustrations, AVP and scientific exhibit; makes effective compositional decisions for the specified display data and uses various production techniques which may include computer graphic systems and software;
- Produce photomechanical transfer prints from artwork making appropriate exposure and enlargement/reduction decisions;
- Coordinate with the requesting person / division/department to discuss ad specifications or other work orders as needed;
- Assist in art supply inventory by informing the Unit Head of supplies / specifications needed;
- Maintain the graphics library on marketing and sales to promote the company’s products and services;
- Assist in any activities may be needed by other departments; install related software; check newly bought laptops, check internet connections;
- Monitor finished products and coordinate with Technical team;
- Follow compliance to company rules and regulations, actively participate in company sponsored programs, and comply to quality, environmental, health and safety rules and regulations of the company.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design or equivalent