Sapphire® Clam Pro Auto Heat Press Machine
This machine is properly designed and equipped with the top of the line materials. Laser direct structure, fully covered wires and gas spring drawers that ensures durability and prolongs life span. Foam grip handle, anti-scald cover, emergency stop and 40 x 40 cm drawer type press bed for convenience and safety of the users. Nevertheless, efficiency at its finest. This machine is not just stylish but also promotes and maintains quality of the finish product because of its even heat. Fully dressed press bed, digital controller, proximity sensor and magnetic auto open features that allows the user to multi task but can still achieve the perfect output at the same time.
Sapphire Clam Pro Auto Heat Press Machine Features:
- Voltage: 110/220V
- Power: 1800-2000W
- Temp. Range: 0-280º C
- Time Range: 1-999 sec
Service Warranty Clause - Machines are warranted against any manufacturing defects by Crystal Image. Should the unit malfunction under normal usage, it will be repaired free of charge for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase. A P300 fee for service and check up if the warranty period had expired. In case of replacements, the warranty shall continue based on the date of purchase. Replacement is only available and valid within 1 week from the date of purchase. Client must bring the machine to the service center either for the purpose of repairing or replacement in order to avail the service warranty. Special request of service to the clients store or shop is strictly prohibited. This warranty does not include parts and supplies, should the parts need to be replaced, it will be chargeable to client. This warranty is only applicable to the original purchaser.
Free parts warranty for 6 months from the date of purchase. In the sense that the parts bought from Crystal Image has manufacturing defect and malfunctions under normal operation. Should the parts need to be replaced after 6 months, it will be charged to the client.
No warranty will be given to the following situations:
- No receipt.
- No following instruction on the proper maintenance of the machine or printer.
- Tampered unit modified or repaired by a non- Crystal Image Paper Marketing. Corp.
- Insect droppings, mice urine, and feces are found within the unit.
- Physical defects, cracks or missing parts.
- Defects arising from fire, water, accidents, mishandling and abuse, use of voltage supply or frequencies other than specified.
Return and Exchange Policy
- Replacement of unit due to change mind is not allowed. Only defective goods can be returned or exchanged.
- Please note that the item must be in its original delivery condition.
- Items must also be returned to Crystal Image 7 days from the purchase date in order to be valid.
- Receipt should also be surrendered to Crystal Image in order to be valid.