YASEN SUBLIMATION PAPER
Sublimation is a relatively easy process; it’s a whole lot easier with the Yasen Yellow Sublimation Paper. Just get your preferred images or graphics in these papers then transfer on the surface of your choice that is specially coated for sublimation. Results are approximately 97% transfer-rate.
Available GSM: 100 gsm
Available size: A4, A3, 9”, 12”, 44”x100m (100g), 36”x100m (100g), 21cm (1m)
- Print your images using sublimation ink.
- Place the sublimation paper with the image of your choice in the surface you want to imprint, securing it with thermal tape. Make sure that you’ll use items which are specially coated for sublimation purposes.
- Press down using your heat press machine, setting it up for the ideal temperature and seconds.
- Remove the sublimation paper and admire the transferred design. Do note that you cannot do sublimation printing on 100% textiles.
Possible Output/ Product: Use this to transfer your own designs on polyester based materials and specially coated items. Produce sublimated clothing and uniforms for sportswear, sublimated items like jugs, tiles, ceramics, mouse pads.
Keywords/phrases: Craft suppliers in Manila, transfer paper PH, supplies for office materials, supplier for printing items, Manila Paper Supplier, Philippine transfer printing, customized items in the Philippines, DIY designs, DIY craft, DIY crafting Manila, sublimation in the Philippines, affordable sublimation papers, sublimation paper where to buy, how to use sublimation paper, difference sublimation paper and transfer paper, how to do sublimation printing
Service Warranty Clause - Machines are warranted against any manufacturing defects by Crystal Image. Should the unit malfunction under normal usage, it will be repaired free of charge for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase. A P300 fee for service and check up if the warranty period had expired. In case of replacements, the warranty shall continue based on the date of purchase. Replacement is only available and valid within 1 week from the date of purchase. Client must bring the machine to the service center either for the purpose of repairing or replacement in order to avail the service warranty. Special request of service to the clients store or shop is strictly prohibited. This warranty does not include parts and supplies, should the parts need to be replaced, it will be chargeable to client. This warranty is only applicable to the original purchaser.
Free parts warranty for 6 months from the date of purchase. In the sense that the parts bought from Crystal Image has manufacturing defect and malfunctions under normal operation. Should the parts need to be replaced after 6 months, it will be charged to the client.
No warranty will be given to the following situations:
- No receipt.
- No following instruction on the proper maintenance of the machine or printer.
- Tampered unit modified or repaired by a non- Crystal Image Paper Marketing. Corp.
- Insect droppings, mice urine, and feces are found within the unit.
- Physical defects, cracks or missing parts.
- Defects arising from fire, water, accidents, mishandling and abuse, use of voltage supply or frequencies other than specified.
Return and Exchange Policy
- Replacement of unit due to change mind is not allowed. Only defective goods can be returned or exchanged.
- Please note that the item must be in its original delivery condition.
- Items must also be returned to Crystal Image 7 days from the purchase date in order to be valid.
- Receipt should also be surrendered to Crystal Image in order to be valid.