YASEN KOREA HEAT TRANSFER VINYL - YSF (GAMUZA)
Give your apparels that soft look with the Yasen Flock Vinyl. This heat transferable material has a special texture that’s velvety and soft to the touch that gives you that raised effect, with thick fibers and easy to weed feature, this is definitely perfect for your projects.
Available colors: Black, White, Red, Yellow, Gray, Royal Blue, Orange, Beige, Green, Navy Blue, Sky Blue, and Pink
Thickness: 180 microns
- Cut the vinyl in reverse, preferably with a cutting device like a plotter.
- Weed the excess material.
- Press the weeded vinyl image on your preferred garment with its polyester carrier that’s protected by a Teflon sheet.
- Heat Press Setting: 160ºC at 20 seconds.
- Peel the carrier material, after everything has cooled down.
- Then press again, with medium pressure.
Possible Output/ Product: Use this to make your own design for shirts and similar garments.
Suitable application for: Cotton, polyester, acrylic and similar fibers.
Keywords: Vinyl Heat Press, Vinyl Heat press for sale, heat transfer paper vinyl, how to apply heat transfer vinyl with heat press, where to buy heat press vinyl, vinyl shirt print, Shiny vinyl, glossy vinyl, vinyl gloss, heat transfer, heat transfer vinyl, vinyls for shirt, shirt design, custom made shirts, diy prints, diy printing, shirt designs, shirt designing, heat transfer supplies Manila, heat transfer PH, vinyl by roll, bulk vinyl, heat transfer shirt ideas, korea vinyl, Korean vinyls vinyl for t shirts, velvet vinyl, gamuza vinyl, flocked vinyl for shirts, where to buy flock vinyl, flocking vinyl, cloth vinyl, suede vinyl, flock vinyl
Service Warranty Clause - Machines are warranted against any manufacturing defects by Crystal Image. Should the unit malfunction under normal usage, it will be repaired free of charge for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase. A P300 fee for service and check up if the warranty period had expired. In case of replacements, the warranty shall continue based on the date of purchase. Replacement is only available and valid within 1 week from the date of purchase. Client must bring the machine to the service center either for the purpose of repairing or replacement in order to avail the service warranty. Special request of service to the clients store or shop is strictly prohibited. This warranty does not include parts and supplies, should the parts need to be replaced, it will be chargeable to client. This warranty is only applicable to the original purchaser.
Free parts warranty for 6 months from the date of purchase. In the sense that the parts bought from Crystal Image has manufacturing defect and malfunctions under normal operation. Should the parts need to be replaced after 6 months, it will be charged to the client.
No warranty will be given to the following situations:
- No receipt.
- No following instruction on the proper maintenance of the machine or printer.
- Tampered unit modified or repaired by a non- Crystal Image Paper Marketing. Corp.
- Insect droppings, mice urine, and feces are found within the unit.
- Physical defects, cracks or missing parts.
- Defects arising from fire, water, accidents, mishandling and abuse, use of voltage supply or frequencies other than specified.
Return and Exchange Policy
- Replacement of unit due to change mind is not allowed. Only defective goods can be returned or exchanged.
- Please note that the item must be in its original delivery condition.
- Items must also be returned to Crystal Image 7 days from the purchase date in order to be valid.
- Receipt should also be surrendered to Crystal Image in order to be valid.