Maximum I5 sheets (80gsm) per manual punch;
Maximum Binding Capacity: 140 sheets (80gsm paper)
Max. Binding Width: Below 330mm
Adjustable Margin: 2.5, 4.5. 6.5mm
Number of holes: 40 holes
Hole Distance: 8.47mm
Size of Machine: 425 x 235 x 150mm
Net Weight: 8.35kgs
PLACE THE MACHINE ON A STABLE AND SAFE PLACE BEFORE USING
Caution: You must put the knob pointer at the right position "0" when you are punching
1. Turn the Apothem (edge Adjuster) for setting the edge
2. Move the limit block to Adjust the paper size that you choose
3. Insert the paper, Press the Handle to punch the Holes, and then Release it
4. Pit the wire ring of the required size on the hooks of the puller opening upward. Put the punch documents into the wire ring.
5. Turn the wire adjuster to the right position of size
6. Put the wire ring into the pressing unit, press the handle and release it, finally take out the documents
CLEAN UP THE WASTER PAPER
1. Pull out the waste paper box from the bottom of the machine, clean it and insert back again.
2. Please clean up the waster paper box frequently.
Service Warranty Clause - Machines are warranted against any manufacturing defects by Crystal Image. Should the unit malfunction under normal usage, it will be repaired free of charge for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase. A P300 fee for service and check up if the warranty period had expired. In case of replacements, the warranty shall continue based on the date of purchase. Replacement is only available and valid within 1 week from the date of purchase. Client must bring the machine to the service center either for the purpose of repairing or replacement in order to avail the service warranty. Special request of service to the clients store or shop is strictly prohibited. This warranty does not include parts and supplies, should the parts need to be replaced, it will be chargeable to client. This warranty is only applicable to the original purchaser.
Free parts warranty for 6 months from the date of purchase. In the sense that the parts bought from Crystal Image has manufacturing defect and malfunctions under normal operation. Should the parts need to be replaced after 6 months, it will be charged to the client.
No warranty will be given to the following situations:
- No receipt.
- No following instruction on the proper maintenance of the machine or printer.
- Tampered unit modified or repaired by a non- Crystal Image Paper Marketing. Corp.
- Insect droppings, mice urine, and feces are found within the unit.
- Physical defects, cracks or missing parts.
- Defects arising from fire, water, accidents, mishandling and abuse, use of voltage supply or frequencies other than specified.
Return and Exchange Policy
- Replacement of unit due to change mind is not allowed. Only defective goods can be returned or exchanged.
- Please note that the item must be in its original delivery condition.
- Items must also be returned to Crystal Image 7 days from the purchase date in order to be valid.
- Receipt should also be surrendered to Crystal Image in order to be valid.