OFFICOM LAMINATOR ROLL TO ROLL A3
Beyond your traditional laminators, the Roll-to-Roll Laminator is a machine that lets you laminate materials up to A3 sizes. It has an adjustable rod that allows you to attach your laminating film roll on to the machine itself, saving you time from pre-cutting films.
This machine features a display pad that shows the temperature set, and an indicator to notify that it is ready for use. With hot and cold laminating features, this machine is also equipped with heat-resistant silicone rollers that lets you laminate smoothly, making sure the results are bubble-free and in pristine condition
- Prevent the printing surface from scratch
- Improve the printing or photo texture grade
- Hot and cold laminating
- Temperature range 80-150C
- With your material carefully positioned on your laminating film, press your laminator on. Use the display pad on the machine.
- Carefully run the material inside, holding the end firmly to ensure accurate positioning.
- Repeat pressing if necessary.
Keywords: laminator, lamination, lamination ph, where to buy laminating film, laminating Manila, lamination Manila, id protection, durable lamination, laminator, laminator machine, lamination for a3, big sized lamination, hot lamination, cold lamination, roll to roll laminator, Laminator roll
Service Warranty Clause - Machines are warranted against any manufacturing defects by Crystal Image. Should the unit malfunction under normal usage, it will be repaired free of charge for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase. A P300 fee for service and check up if the warranty period had expired. In case of replacements, the warranty shall continue based on the date of purchase. Replacement is only available and valid within 1 week from the date of purchase. Client must bring the machine to the service center either for the purpose of repairing or replacement in order to avail the service warranty. Special request of service to the clients store or shop is strictly prohibited. This warranty does not include parts and supplies, should the parts need to be replaced, it will be chargeable to client. This warranty is only applicable to the original purchaser.
Free parts warranty for 6 months from the date of purchase. In the sense that the parts bought from Crystal Image has manufacturing defect and malfunctions under normal operation. Should the parts need to be replaced after 6 months, it will be charged to the client.
No warranty will be given to the following situations:
- No receipt.
- No following instruction on the proper maintenance of the machine or printer.
- Tampered unit modified or repaired by a non- Crystal Image Paper Marketing. Corp.
- Insect droppings, mice urine, and feces are found within the unit.
- Physical defects, cracks or missing parts.
- Defects arising from fire, water, accidents, mishandling and abuse, use of voltage supply or frequencies other than specified.
Return and Exchange Policy
- Replacement of unit due to change mind is not allowed. Only defective goods can be returned or exchanged.
- Please note that the item must be in its original delivery condition.
- Items must also be returned to Crystal Image 7 days from the purchase date in order to be valid.
- Receipt should also be surrendered to Crystal Image in order to be valid.