CHEMICA SUBLIFLOCK 1602
Chemica SubliFlok is a flocking material that you can run through your sublimation printer. Its a velvety white polyester flock that can be heat-sealed after printing with dye-sublimation transfer-printing. This material is lined with a heat melting adhesive that enables designs to be cut by cutter plotters after printing. Excellent weeding and gives off vibrant results. Perfect for a variety of purpose such as for sportswear, active wear and fashion!
Velvety white polyester flock for use on sublimation-ink printers.
1. Printing and cutting
- Prepare the image on positive following the instruction of the printer manufacturer.
- Take care of the printing and drying temperatures
- Use the adequate printing profile
- Remove the flock from the printer
2. Heat pressing
- Weed the excess material and remove the paper carrier
- Position and heat press the logo onto the garment protected by a silicone paper at 170°C during 50 seconds
For sensitive garments:
- Heat press the logo at 170°-50s with the carrier
- Remove the carrier and heat press the logo on the garment at 160°C during 20 seconds
Keywords/phrases: Velvet Vinyl for Sale, where to buy velvet vinyls, subliflock vinyl, flock vinyl, Subliflock Vinyl Supplier, Subliflock Vinyl bulk order, Chemica Heat Transfer Vinyl Supplier, Chemica Heat Transfer Vinyl
Service Warranty Clause - Machines are warranted against any manufacturing defects by Crystal Image. Should the unit malfunction under normal usage, it will be repaired free of charge for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase. A P300 fee for service and check up if the warranty period had expired. In case of replacements, the warranty shall continue based on the date of purchase. Replacement is only available and valid within 1 week from the date of purchase. Client must bring the machine to the service center either for the purpose of repairing or replacement in order to avail the service warranty. Special request of service to the clients store or shop is strictly prohibited. This warranty does not include parts and supplies, should the parts need to be replaced, it will be chargeable to client. This warranty is only applicable to the original purchaser.
Free parts warranty for 6 months from the date of purchase. In the sense that the parts bought from Crystal Image has manufacturing defect and malfunctions under normal operation. Should the parts need to be replaced after 6 months, it will be charged to the client.
No warranty will be given to the following situations:
- No receipt.
- No following instruction on the proper maintenance of the machine or printer.
- Tampered unit modified or repaired by a non- Crystal Image Paper Marketing. Corp.
- Insect droppings, mice urine, and feces are found within the unit.
- Physical defects, cracks or missing parts.
- Defects arising from fire, water, accidents, mishandling and abuse, use of voltage supply or frequencies other than specified.
Return and Exchange Policy
- Replacement of unit due to change mind is not allowed. Only defective goods can be returned or exchanged.
- Please note that the item must be in its original delivery condition.
- Items must also be returned to Crystal Image 7 days from the purchase date in order to be valid.
- Receipt should also be surrendered to Crystal Image in order to be valid.