CHEMICA HEAT TRANSFER VINYL - CARBON FIBER
The Chemica Carbon Fiber is very thin, easy to work with, durable and features a raised detailed design that adds an interesting twist to your personalized shirts. This vinyl has a tacky carrier sheet for easy cutting and weeding small details, like letters.
Available colors: Black, White Gold, Silver, Red, Blue Black, White Gold, Silver, Red, Blue
Thickness: 150-160 microns
- Cut the vinyl in reverse, preferably with a cutting device like a plotter.
- Weed the excess material.
- Press the weeded vinyl image on your preferred garment with its polyester carrier that’s protected by a Teflon sheet.
- Heat Press Setting: 150-160ºC at 15-20 seconds.
- Peel the carrier material, after everything has cooled down.
- Then press again, with medium pressure.
Suitable application for: Cotton, polyester, acrylic and similar fibers.
Possible Output/ Product: Use this to make your own design for shirts and similar garments.
Keywords/phrases: Raised design shirt, design vinyl, vinyls with design, carbon vinyls, textured vinyl, heat transfer, heat transfer vinyl, vinyls for shirt, shirt design, custom made shirts, diy prints, diy printing, shirt designs, shirt designing, heat transfer supplies Manila, heat transfer PH, vinyl by roll, bulk vinyl, chemica vinyl, chemica Philippines, carbon fiber heat transfer
Service Warranty Clause - Machines are warranted against any manufacturing defects by Crystal Image. Should the unit malfunction under normal usage, it will be repaired free of charge for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase. A P300 fee for service and check up if the warranty period had expired. In case of replacements, the warranty shall continue based on the date of purchase. Replacement is only available and valid within 1 week from the date of purchase. Client must bring the machine to the service center either for the purpose of repairing or replacement in order to avail the service warranty. Special request of service to the clients store or shop is strictly prohibited. This warranty does not include parts and supplies, should the parts need to be replaced, it will be chargeable to client. This warranty is only applicable to the original purchaser.
Free parts warranty for 6 months from the date of purchase. In the sense that the parts bought from Crystal Image has manufacturing defect and malfunctions under normal operation. Should the parts need to be replaced after 6 months, it will be charged to the client.
No warranty will be given to the following situations:
- No receipt.
- No following instruction on the proper maintenance of the machine or printer.
- Tampered unit modified or repaired by a non- Crystal Image Paper Marketing. Corp.
- Insect droppings, mice urine, and feces are found within the unit.
- Physical defects, cracks or missing parts.
- Defects arising from fire, water, accidents, mishandling and abuse, use of voltage supply or frequencies other than specified.
Return and Exchange Policy
- Replacement of unit due to change mind is not allowed. Only defective goods can be returned or exchanged.
- Please note that the item must be in its original delivery condition.
- Items must also be returned to Crystal Image 7 days from the purchase date in order to be valid.
- Receipt should also be surrendered to Crystal Image in order to be valid.