INKTEC UV DYE INK 1LITER
The InkTec UV Dye Ink is an all-around ink that you can use, perfect for a variety of inkjet printers! The InkTec Premium UV Dye Ink is an all-around ink that you can use, perfect for a variety of inkjet printers! This water-based ink results in high quality and vibrant prints, which doesn’t clog your printers. With even lines, smooth color fills and most importantly, non-easy fading, this ink will definitely help you for a variety of uses!
This water-based ink results in high quality and vibrant prints, which doesn’t clog your printers. With even lines, smooth color fills and most importantly, non-easy fading, this ink will definitely help you for a variety of uses!
Available colors: Black, Cyan, Light Cyan, Magenta, Light Magenta, and Yellow
- Place a sheet of paper underneath the ink tank area, in case of spillage. Then turn on your printer. Make sure the power light is on, but not flashing.
- Unhook the ink tank unit from the product and lay it down, do not pull on the ink tubes.
- Open the ink tank unit cover, and then remove the ink tank’s cap. Make sure the color of the ink tank matches the ink color you want to refill, and only remove the cap from that ink tank. Be careful not to spill any ink.
- Snap off the tip of the bottle cap, but do not dispose of the bottle cap tip so you can use it to seal the bottle cap later, if necessary. Then remove the cap, remove the seal from the bottle, and replace the cap on the bottle. Make sure the color of the ink bottle matches the ink color you want to refill.
- Install the bottle cap tightly; otherwise, ink may leak.
- Refill the ink tank with the correct color ink up to the upper line on the ink tank.
- If any ink remains in the ink bottle after filling the ink tank, place the bottle cap tip securely on the bottle cap and store the ink bottle upright for later use.
- Place the rubber cap securely on the ink tank.
- Repeat the previous steps as necessary for each ink color you need to refill.
- Close the ink tank unit cover.
- Hook the ink tank unit onto the product. If the power light is on, press the stop button.
Possible Output/ Product: Print documents, images and use for a variety of purposes.
Keywords/phrases: Philippines, inks, refill inks, Manila printers, Printer inks PH, ink seller PH, ink seller Manila, where to buy refill inks Manila, Refill inks sold Philippines, cheap inks, cheap refill inks, affordable inks, ink supplier, ink for photo printing, dye inks, dye ink PH, dye inks Manila, dye ink supplier, Premium ink supplier, UV inks, InkTec Inks
Service Warranty Clause - Machines are warranted against any manufacturing defects by Crystal Image. Should the unit malfunction under normal usage, it will be repaired free of charge for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase. A P300 fee for service and check up if the warranty period had expired. In case of replacements, the warranty shall continue based on the date of purchase. Replacement is only available and valid within 1 week from the date of purchase. Client must bring the machine to the service center either for the purpose of repairing or replacement in order to avail the service warranty. Special request of service to the clients store or shop is strictly prohibited. This warranty does not include parts and supplies, should the parts need to be replaced, it will be chargeable to client. This warranty is only applicable to the original purchaser.
Free parts warranty for 6 months from the date of purchase. In the sense that the parts bought from Crystal Image has manufacturing defect and malfunctions under normal operation. Should the parts need to be replaced after 6 months, it will be charged to the client.
No warranty will be given to the following situations:
- No receipt.
- No following instruction on the proper maintenance of the machine or printer.
- Tampered unit modified or repaired by a non- Crystal Image Paper Marketing. Corp.
- Insect droppings, mice urine, and feces are found within the unit.
- Physical defects, cracks or missing parts.
- Defects arising from fire, water, accidents, mishandling and abuse, use of voltage supply or frequencies other than specified.
Return and Exchange Policy
- Replacement of unit due to change mind is not allowed. Only defective goods can be returned or exchanged.
- Please note that the item must be in its original delivery condition.
- Items must also be returned to Crystal Image 7 days from the purchase date in order to be valid.
- Receipt should also be surrendered to Crystal Image in order to be valid.