- Repair of printer and machines
- Perform primary diagnosis and troubleshooting of printer and machines.
- Disassemble machines and equipment to remove and examine parts for defects such as breakage, excessive wear or misuse.
- Repair and replace broken or malfunctioning components.
- Reassemble equipment after completion and restart of the unit.
- Record parts and materials used, and order or requisite of new parts and materials as required.
- Record maintenance performed and gives explanation to the customer.
- Observe and test the operation of machines and equipment, using various testing devices.
- Demonstrate equipment functions and features to customers.
- Discuss equipment problems with customer and assist with parts and material orders.
- Practice and comply with all company policies and procedures, work rules and safety regulations.
- Place a sticker inside the machine on the date the repair was completed.
- Take picture of the repaired machines to ensure that the machines are in good condition before delivery;
- After repair of the machines, call the customer to pick up the machines.
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Engineering - Electronics/Communication or equivalent.